Unicorn 220g Winter Detachable Neck Combo Navy Pre Orders Delivery After 25th June
or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
|Expected release date is 25th Jun 2019|
This version of our Platinum Winter combo horse rug features a separate rug with a detachable neck.
This gives you the freedom to remove the neck section on those days its a little to warm for a full combo.
Made from strong 600 Denier Synthetic Ripstop fabric with 220gm of filling- to keep your horse warm and snug in the worst of weather. Our Neck rugs feature 160gms of polyfill. This horse blanket is great design with quality materials and construction. The fabric breathes to keep your horse dry, but allows sweat and moisture to breath out to eliminate chills.
Our neck rugs are very secure when attached & very functional. They connect via a long length of 3 way locking Velcro on each side of the neckline. This gives you the freedom to remove the neck section on those days its a little to warm for a full combo. A very versatile option.
Unicorn Platinum Winter Rug & Neck Sets Feature:
- Premium 600 Denier Breathable & Waterproof fabric
- Built in Ripstop for extra strength
- 220Gram Polyfill lining in the body rug.
- 160Gram Polyfill lining in the neck rug.
- Reflective bindings & seams for added night safety
- Taped side seams
- Dual Quick Release European style chest buckles.
- Adjustable cross surcingles
- Shoulder Gussets
- Adjustable and removable webbed leg straps
- Full wrap tent tail flap with gusset for easy movement of tail
- Rear Darts for a comfortable fit
- Satin lining at chest,shoulder , Tail flap and neck to reduce rubbing
- Cotton Lining inside with high breathability, extremely soft & mould resistant
- Detachable Neck Rug with 2 x 3 way locking velcro system.
- Bar-Tac reinforcing on all fittings
What sets our 600 Deniers Turnout horse rugs apart from others?
- The Platinum winter rugs include reflective bindings & seams for added night safety as standard.
- We use extra wide fabric for construction - which allows us to deliver generous drops even in the bigger sizes. (as an example size 6'0 has a generous 106cm drop up to a 7’0 with a 115cm drop.)
- No rugs is ever 100% waterproof, but ours come close. We use a continuous run of fabric in the neck and body of the combo - no joins or seams in the neck line or back seam to let water in! The continuous neckline also helps to reduce mane rubbing.
- Dual European style 'Quick release' chest buckles with extra adjustment options.
- Very Generous 'Full Wrap' tail flaps
- All Unicorn Synthetic Rugs and Combos are rated to a waterproof rating of at least 3000MM - more than twice the minimum requirements. Our Synthetic Rugs also have have a breathability rating of at least 3000gr/m2/per24hrs. The waterproof rating relates to the fabric. No rug is ever 100% waterproof, as water will enter via seams & joins that can not be heat sealed (ie behind chest buckles, leg straps and tail flap joins). We use a continuous run of fabric in the neck and body of the combo - no joins or seams in the neck line or back seam to let water in! The continuous neckline also helps to reduce mane rubbing.
YOU MIGHT LIKE THESE