Attached Hood Combo Horse Rugs are great for year round paddock use.
Our Attached Hood Rugs feature our legendary dual weave Diamond Ripstop fabric -the dual weave adds extra strength and durability.
They feature a contoured back line for a snug fit and come with all the extras like - chest & mane anti rub linings, tent tail flaps, quality fittings, belly surcingles & with a generous drop, this horse rug has been made with the Australian climate and horses in mind.
The hood is permanently attached directly to the horse rug. The convenience of a combo, but with the extra protection of a hood*, enclosed ears and a hood poll strap - all in one. Our hood poll strap is an added feature to reduce the risk of the hood moving. We do allow extra length in the necks so that the horse can graze freely.
Cotton Ripstop Attached Hood Rug Standard Features:
• Premium Dual weave Diamond Ripstop made from quality breathable 300 GSM cotton/polyester blend
• Generous Full Wrap Tent Tail flap (Mare Friendly)
• Dual Chest Buckles
• Bartac Reinforcing on all fittings
• Removable webbed leg straps - with quality snap hooks
• Adjustable Cross Belly Surcingles
• Gussets at shoulders for freedom of movement
• Rump darts, & tailored back line for a snug fit
• Generous Drops
• Fleece padding to protect the wither & nose.
• Internal lining in the chest area to help alleviate rubbing
• Additional velcro enclosure w/ chest clips for snug fit
Our Ripstop Hood Features :
•Internal lining in the mane strip to help alleviate rubbing
• Dual weave Diamond Ripstop
• Throat/Poll Strap for added security
• Enclosed Ears - which can be permanently removed.
• 3x Neck Buckles
Binding & Thread Colours - We rotate our binding & thread colours with each production run. Some times we may have multiple binding & thread colours available, other times only one. Binding colours can vary from those shown in the images. Contact us if you have any concerns before ordering.
Don't like Enclosed Ears? With this design the ears are attached & bound in such a way that if you prefer to use the hood permanently without ears - they can be cut off down low and the ear hole will still remain bound and prevent fraying.
4'6-4'9 XS Pony Size Hood
5'0-5'3 Pony Size Hood
5'6-6'3 Cob Size Hood
6'0-6'9 Full Size Hood
7'0 XL Full Size Hood
Bulk Discount Available
- Purchases between 2 - 4 of this product will receive a price discount of $5.00 off each individual item.
- Purchases between 5 or above of this product will receive a price discount of $10.00 off each individual item.
11 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Really well made, quality fabric and fastenings. Sizing is ample, the first rug I purchased for my pony was his usual 5 ft but this was too big, fits my 5'3 sized filly though. Ordered a 4'9 this time - perfect. I will definitely be replacing all of my cotton rugs with these as needed.
Great fit and great quality. I like the padded nose on the hood but not a fan of the back clips. Horses do look very smart and I do recommend . I like this colour check as well.
Bought 6.9 for my Shire Mare. Called first & was told true to size but wish I’d bought bigger. Chest is on last hole & she looks like she’s wearing a mini. Quality seems good next time I’d buy bigger.
Amazing quality, can be used as summer rug all year round, or as under rug keep your extra warm.True to Size. Fits my big build quarter horse spot on. Definitely will be buying again.!
Received this product very quickly is a very nice rug made very well will stop my horses fading in the summer do recommend this rug
This rug fits my Standardbred beautifully. It is well made and great value for money.
Will definitely be buying these again , amazing value for money , fantastic fit and the quality of super
This is my second of this style. Great quality, buckles are solid as well.
I can't tell you how happy i am with this purchase. I have a QLD itch horse, this rug is perfect .. Fits perfect