Our Supreme combo horse rug feature a strong 600 denier with a cotton lining with a separate rug & detachable neck.
This gives you the freedom to remove the neck section on those days its a little to warm for a full combo.
Our Supreme turnouts are made from strong 600 Denier outer shell with built-in ripstop. Internally they are lined with a cotton lining, with anti rub linings in the chest, neckline and skirts. These are sure to keep your horse warm and snug in the worst of weather.
Our neck rugs are very secure when attached & very functional. They connect via a 3 metal clips with D on rug.
Unicorn Supreme Rug & Neck Sets Feature:
- Premium 600 Denier Breathable & Waterproof fabric
- Built in Ripstop for extra strength
- Breathable Cotton Lining
- Satin lining at chest,shoulder , Tail flap and neck to reduce rubbing
- Secure Detachable Neck Rug
- Very Generous Drops
- Taped side seams
- Dual Quick Release European style metal chest buckles.
- Three front neck metal buckle closures
- Adjustable cross surcingles with rubber stoppers
- Generous Shoulder Gussets
- Adjustable and removable webbed leg straps
- Full wrap tent tail flap with gusset for easy movement of tail
- Rear Darts for a comfortable fit
- Bar-Tac reinforcing on all fittings
- Reflective piping on the rugs and on the tail flap bindings
What sets our 600 Deniers Turnout horse rugs apart from others?
- The Supreme rugs include Reflective piping on the rugs and on the tail flap bindings night safety as standard.
- We use extra wide fabric for construction - which allows us to deliver generous drops even in the bigger sizes. (as an example size 6'0 has a generous 106cm drop up to a 7’0 with a 115cm drop.)
- Dual European style 'Quick release' metal chest buckles with extra adjustment options.
- Very Generous 'Full Wrap' tail flaps
- All Unicorn Synthetic Rugs and Combos are rated to a waterproof rating of at least 3000MM - more than twice the minimum requirements. Our Synthetic Rugs also have have a breathability rating of at least 3000gr/m2/per24hrs. The waterproof rating relates to the fabric.
13 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
found the detachable beck rug does not stay up around the neck , needs to be rings need to be closer so the detachable can come up to the beck and snit move
Excellent quality rugs, well made and good fit.
The quality is first class
Fits my Quarter horse amazing.!! Keeps her warm, and dry.Hope she doesn’t wreck it any time soon.! Definitely will be buying again.!
Really nice color kind of dark plum / pink. I have a gypsy cob x shes 14.2hh and I ordered 6ft rug it fits in length but tight around the chest n neck area even on the loosest setting... made some ulterations myself and now it fits okay
I'm impressed how well the fabric keeps the body heat in cold and windy condition without any polyfill, though you need to keep the neck rug on otherwise the benefits of the rug's fabrics are lost. So far I would say it is Ideal for early/mid spring and autumn in cold and wet South Gippsland ranges, Will see how the rug performs in winter.
I purchased 3 rugs for my horses and am pleased to say Im very happy with the fit and quality of these rugs. Arrived quickly.
I have purchased 3 rain sheets from unicorn and love them all.
Fantastic reliable rug. Wondering why detachable neck rugs don't come with Velcro for a better attachment by the clips? All in all a good fit and great drop.