Supreme Detachable Neck Rainsheet Combo
or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
Our Supreme combo horse rug feature a strong 600 denier with a cotton lining with a separate rug & detachable neck.
This gives you the freedom to remove the neck section on those days its a little to warm for a full combo.
Our Supreme turnouts are made from strong 600 Denier outer shell with built-in ripstop. Internally they are lined with a cotton lining, with anti rub linings in the chest, neckline and skirts. These are sure to keep your horse warm and snug in the worst of weather.
Our neck rugs are very secure when attached & very functional. They connect via a 3 metal clips with D on rug.
Unicorn Supreme Rug & Neck Sets Feature:
- Premium 600 Denier Breathable & Waterproof fabric
- Built in Ripstop for extra strength
- Breathable Cotton Lining
- Satin lining at chest,shoulder , Tail flap and neck to reduce rubbing
- Secure Detachable Neck Rug
- Very Generous Drops
- Taped side seams
- Dual Quick Release European style metal chest buckles.
- Three front neck metal buckle closures
- Adjustable cross surcingles with rubber stoppers
- Generous Shoulder Gussets
- Adjustable and removable webbed leg straps
- Full wrap tent tail flap with gusset for easy movement of tail
- Rear Darts for a comfortable fit
- Bar-Tac reinforcing on all fittings
- Reflective piping on the rugs and on the tail flap bindings
What sets our 600 Deniers Turnout horse rugs apart from others?
- The Supreme rugs include Reflective piping on the rugs and on the tail flap bindings night safety as standard.
- We use extra wide fabric for construction - which allows us to deliver generous drops even in the bigger sizes. (as an example size 6'0 has a generous 106cm drop up to a 7’0 with a 115cm drop.)
- Dual European style 'Quick release' metal chest buckles with extra adjustment options.
- Very Generous 'Full Wrap' tail flaps
- All Unicorn Synthetic Rugs and Combos are rated to a waterproof rating of at least 3000MM - more than twice the minimum requirements. Our Synthetic Rugs also have have a breathability rating of at least 3000gr/m2/per24hrs. The waterproof rating relates to the fabric.